Statistics Quotes

89% Of Americans Think We Are Way Too Rude, According To A Recent Telephone Poll. The Other 11% Hung Up Instead Of Answering The Question.
Author : UNKNOWN
[ Vote(s) ]

Send Quote To Your Friend

Statistics Quotes

Related Quotes

Send this Statistics quotes / sayings to your friends.